As the visual design lead for TEACH, you’ll own the visual brand guidelines and create the print and digital assets that help TEACH recruit the next generation of dedicated teachers. This position works in close collaboration with our UX/UI lead, social media manager, and the directors of content and marketing.
At TEACH, we partner with school districts, state education agencies and local nonprofits to increase the quantity, quality, and diversity of the next generation of teachers. To do this, we provide tools and support that demystify the pathway to becoming a teacher and help our users map out their journeys. As part of our mission, we have committed to help increase the number of Black and Latinx applicants to teaching programs in our partner regions.
This is a full-time, remote position.
What you’ll do
* Serve as owner of the visual brand guidelines for two product lines. Update and refresh guidelines as needed, develop associated training materials and approve visual assets created by the team.
* Build out a library of brand aligned reusable templates. Create templates using Photoshop or Illustrator and import into Canva for content and marketing teams to use. Templates will be for social posts, emails, web page headers, thumbnails, banners, presentations and more.
* Working from creative briefs, create graphics, illustrations and animations for print, website, social media, digital ads, video and more.
* Design flyers, posters, banners, etc. for regional partners.
* Pitch new creative concepts and lead development of assets.
* Source photography according to brand standards for new regional website launches.
* Edit photography and create a regional repository of images.
* 5 years of advanced graphic design, illustration, and animation experience
* A portfolio showcasing design work in at least three mediums, including design for websites, digital advertising, pitch decks, social media, print, or animation.
* Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, InDesign, After Effects, PPT/Google Slides, and Canva.
* Photo editing skills, e.g. color correction, aspect ratio sizing.
* Bonus: Experience with short-form animations for platforms like TikTok.
* Bonus: Knowledge of UX/UI principles; experience with user testing; experience in Figma
Pay: From $60,000.00 per year (Depends on experience)
* 5% matching 401(k)
* Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Flexible schedule
* Responsible Paid time off Policy
* Professional development assistance
Please provide a link to your portfolio, resume, and anything you would like for us to view as a consideration for the position. Let us know that you found the job on Coroflot!