Chainlink Labs is looking for a Visual Design Project Manager to manage projects for our brand design team. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic, industry-leading team and be a part of a rapidly evolving ecosystem. In this role, you will represent the Design team with colleagues from Marketing and Operations, and oversee each initiative to ensure that each project meets the technical and quality requirements of Chainlink Labs, one of the most exciting and rapidly growing blockchain projects in the industry.
* Plan and manage brand design projects and facilitate design execution and on-time delivery, working with stakeholders across the organization
* Oversee the Visual Design projects during their full life cycle, from requirements gathering to archival and logging.
* Own the Visual Design team processes and management tools, and constantly seek for workflow improvements to maximize efficiency
* Take lead in defining and gathering requirements to set the team up for clear goals and success on each of the Visual Design initiatives and projects
* Represent the Visual Design team with marketing, sales, operations and contractors counterparts
* Play a key role in driving Chainlink Labs Design goals and strategy to life
* Ability to rally external stakeholders around a common goal, negotiate timelines and hold stakeholders accountable
* Strong understanding of the Design process, and ability to execute what’s needed for the successful execution of a project
* Knowledge of formal design principles including color, typography, and layout
* Although you will not be in charge of creating the designs, strong familiarity with design tools, such as Adobe Creative Cloud and Figma, is required
* High attention to detail
* Strong written communication skills
* Provable experience in project management
* Extremely organized, entrepreneurial and possess a growth mindset
* Ability to operate independently and take on additional responsibilities as needed
* Industry knowledge
* Understanding of Chainlink ecosystem
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.