We are growing our in-house design team and are looking for visual designers who are motivated by the opportunity to transform healthcare while working with a super-talented team that moves fast.
As a visual designer, you will create digital user interfaces for medical robotic systems across multiple user touchpoints. You will own significant portions of our UI from inception to launch.
• Collaborate with product managers, clinical engineers and software engineers to translate user needs into beautiful and highly usable design outcomes.
• Lead visual design activities for product UIs from ideation all the way to pixel-perfect final assets using a human-centered, agile development methodology.
• Create illustrations, graphical elements, style guides, and interactive features with a consistent look and feel for system UIs.
• Expand our digital design system as we push into new areas and learn how we can better serve the users we’re designing for.
Qualifications & Skills:
• 3-7 years of experience as a UI designer, visual designer, interaction designer, or similar
• Portfolio showcasing experience across all phases of product development and including at least one product that has successfully shipped. We’re finding it helps a lot when designers have experience designing UIs for hardware beyond mobile, e.g. medical devices, automotive, consumer products, etc. Please highlight any such experience.
• Excellent visual design skills incl. typography, layout, iconography, color selection, etc.
• Proficiency with Sketch, Figma, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign) and other design tools.
• Motion design skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have:
• Experience working on medical devices for clinical settings
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.