- Develop creative design solutions with high visual impact for key management and product development teams.
- Visual / Graphic Design - Design responsibilities include typography, iconography, color, space, and texture for product branding, logotypes, layouts, posters, presentations, infographics, and photo manipulation projects. Collaborate with and support Interaction Design, Production Design, and other cross-functional design teams by updating and assisting with visual design aspects for projects.
- Conceptual Design - Initiate and follow-up with creative solutions to solve specific design-related problems. Present and review design solutions to the Visual Design team as well as senior leadership. Handle design planning and problem solving. Use all necessary computer hardware and software devices to facilitate efficient job completion.
- Production Design - Provide graphic support on various production phase requirements. This could include design and preparation of on-truck graphics and labeling, mockup decals, package design, and/or general assistance.
- Miscellaneous - Provide support on various types of media for special departmental communication requirements. Stay informed on the latest standards, changes, and trends in visual design field.
A link to online portfolio showcasing all-around design skills must be included with application
Visit YouTube to learn more about
Crown Equipment – Defining the Future of Material Handling
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Visual/Graphic Communications or related
- 2-4 years visual/graphic design experience (salary will be commensurate with experience)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong all-around design skills
- Ability to plan projects and research activities while applying the most contemporary design methods to conceptualization, prototyping and implementation, supported by a well-developed knowledge of technology
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and other industry standard design applications
- Knowledge of the Apple ecosystem and related software
- Ability to occasionally travel with overnight stays (0-5%)
- Experience with Figma, web and UI design
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled