Aug 2011 - Present (9 years 8 months)
Teach evening classes. Adjunct Course Instructor for VizTech I, VizTech II and PSUV. Revamped PSUV, a clay modeling course, to gear it towards the automotive industry. This lead to General Motors sponsoring the class for four consecutive semesters.
- Responsible for creating and executing the course curricula and syllabi,
inspiring students and guiding them to achieve their fullest creative talents.
Senior Industrial Designer
Dec 2010 - Nov 2018 (7 years 11 months)
- Responsible for designing products conducive to the Power Tools business unit.
- Defined through design, the Gen III visual brand language for drills and impacts.
- Provided guidance to CAD designers on form and surfacing development.
- Lead ergonomic and human factor studies to implement into designs.
- Responsible for mentoring interns and new hire designers in the department.
- First designer for the "FORCE LOGIC" line of hydraulic tools.
- Generated form factor layouts for heavy tools with emphasis on CG balance.
- Developed a "quick guide handbook" on the Milwaukee aesthetic for new hires.
Industrial Designer II
Apr 2008 - Dec 2010 (2 years 8 months)
- Key designer of the Lattis pivot door shower door system.
- Created design proposals/solutions for bathing vessels and shower systems.
- Designed a conceptual vision forward glass faucet.
- Responsible for setting up design presentations to Mr. Kohler for approval.
- Mapped out current bathing trends/products to identify future ones.
Jan 2008 - Mar 2008 (2 months)
- Rendered design proposals for toy vehicles based on a Star Wars theme.
Bombardier Sea-Doo Division
May 2002 - Nov 2007 (5 years 6 months)
- Laid out the interior space and packaging for the interior of the 2003 Challenger
180 and 2005 Challenger 230 sport boats. Designed the seat upholstery for both.
- Designed the upholstery for the 2003 Speedster 200
- Designed the exterior of the Challenger 180 and 230 exterior deck.
- Collaborated with suppliers on the upholstery of the 2005 Challenger 230.
- Designed the exterior deck, seats and hood of the 2006 Sea-Doo GTI.
- Facelifted the design of the 2007 Sea-Doo GTX front fascia and hood.
- Collaborated with CAD designers and worked with clay modelers.
Sep 2000 - Dec 2000 (3 months)
Jun 2000 - Sep 2000 (3 months)