Apr 2020 - Apr 2020
• Created layouts of multiple companies equally represented for use during Seattle University 2020 Projects Day virtual event.
• Provided guidance from start to finish and delivered native files.
• Researched adequate image quality of company logotypes.
• Maintained in constant communication with Corporate Relationship Manager.
Jan 2018 - Apr 2020 (2 years 3 months)
• Shoot, color correct and maintain own images for use on Adobe Stock.
• Sustain and review each image for quality and usage to increase acceptance from Adobe Stock.
Layout and Design consultant
Mar 2015 - Dec 2015 (9 months)
• Provided solid graphic design work that created a long term brand for VRstudios
• Created a revised VRstudios old logotype in addition to providing them with an improved and distinguished logotype that best represents the company’s values and vision.
• Created color research and brand standarization among all branches of VRstudios.
• Developed executive-level social communication and listening skills by working
in collaboration with the CEO and Chief Marketing Officer.
Jan 2015 - Jul 2015 (6 months)
• Took initiative to challenge students’ reasoning and intuition in subjective and objective ways.
• Oversaw students’ assignments to develop strategic thinking skills so that they discover and value the diversification of ideas.
• Learned new skills in strategic thinking, team collaboration and listening skills by working with faculty and staff with diverse backgrounds, ideas and beliefs.
• Challenged students to question and be prepared to face ambiguity.
Aug 2013 - Jul 2014 (11 months)
• Represented and devoted an active emphasis on research, concept process and file management.
• Earned trust and was assigned major accounts, including Kenworth, Evergreen Health and LeMay American Car Museum, where I pioneered and redesigned existing views in order to exceed and fulfill clients’ demands.
• Strengthened listening, team collaboration, and time management skills through the management of multiple accounts, by identifying goals and suggesting solutions to complex ideas.
• Promoted high standards and understanding of good design while respecting set graphic standards of clients accounts.
• Delivered projects on time consistently and accurately.