Junior Architectural Technologist
ACI Architects Inc.
May 2015 - May 2017 (2 years)
- Worked on modernization projects in hospitals and schools, and new building projects for schools and a car dealership.
- Discovered discrepancies in drawings, review shop drawings, and coordinate drawings with associated disciplines.
- Ensured compliance with appropriate standards (Alberta Building Code, Infection Control Standards, etc.) and the client’s requests.
- Measured, photographed, and documented existing site conditions for the purposes of creating demolition and renovation drawings.
- Prepared and issued NOCs/CCNs, COs, CDs as per the Architect’s directions.