Senior Graphic Deisgner
Los Angeles, CA
May 2015 - Present (6 years 5 months)
Established in 1987, Hue & I is one of the world's largest manufacturers of beauty products including color cosmetics, skincare, spa products, beauty tools and more.
• Responsible for the creative direction of the entire product life cycle from initial concept to final production of our line of cosmetics and beauty tools.
• Maintaining the unique brand identities for the separate brands under the company, which include The Creme Shop, Cherimoya, Cherry Chree, Stella, and other private labels.
• Creative direction and graphic design of components and packaging for components, as well as design of any related merchandise displays (POP's, PDQ's, retail displays, trade show booths, etc).
• Finalization of all artwork and files so they are production ready for overseas manufacturing.
• Creating dielines and mechanicals for products and packaging.
• Report on evolving trends, new product ideas, ingredient technology, and trend forecasting.
• Attend relevant trade shows and conferences to stay up to date with trends and the competitive environment.