Ankrom Moisan Architects is an award-winning client focused design practice with offices in Seattle, Portland, and San Francisco. We are an innovative and collaborative design studio with good benefits, flexible hours, and a great work culture.
Our mission statement is: “Create Places Where People and Communities Thrive.” We are excellent listeners who focus on our clients’ needs and work to achieve their visions, and we believe in our employees passion to do great work. As an integrated studio, we share ideas across professions – architecture, interiors, urban design, and across markets – hospitality, multifamily mixed use, senior housing, healthcare, workplace, and more.
Our Seattle office is seeking an experienced and talented 3D Artist to join our Visualization team. As a 3D Artist, you must be passionate about the unbuilt environment, and always be looking for the best tool to describe and sell it. As Real Time Rendering and Virtual Reality take a foothold in the industry, we are looking to expand our specialized rendering team in order to offer next generation visualization services for our clients.
Must have experience
• At least 3 years’ experience with 3DS Max and Vray
• Experience using game engines (Unreal Engine preferred)
• Knowledge of programming (C++/C#), and scripting (maxscript)
• Experience with Vray/Mental Ray/Corona or other photorealistic animation software
• Must have compositing experience in Adobe Premiere, After Effects or similar package.
• Must be a power user in Adobe Creative Suite (Primarily Photoshop)
• Some experience with Lumion
• Experience using parametric modeling software (Grasshopper, Dynamo)
• Photography/Cinematography experience
• Architectural knowledge and background is a plus but not necessary
• Must show strong artistic ability and understanding of the built environment and demonstrate skills to tell a story through an image.
• Self-Starting and can-do attitude. We have a multitude of resources available to you and are not set in our ways in regard to how to complete a task. Being resourceful and showing initiative to solve problems as they arise is a big plus.
• Excited about all aspects of CGI work. Projects will include modeling, lighting, creating materials, and post-processing.
• Enjoy learning new software/techniques. Tech constantly changes, and we must always be ready to adapt to what is next
• Strong time management skills, and ability to work under strict and tight time restraints, juggle/coordinate between multiple projects at one time.
• Ability to communicate with clients and co-workers clearly and effectively, both in person and over email/chat.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
As an employee of Ankrom Moisan, your ability to adapt to an ever-changing climate is valued. Our firm stays busy but fosters an environment of mentorship, fun, and camaraderie within the office. Nontraditional office perks include design shares and pinups, transit subsidy, continuing education hours, unlimited coffee, the occasional treats, volunteer opportunities, monthly events, and so much more. This is a full-time position with competitive benefits, and an occasional need for overtime to accommodate project schedules and deadlines.
Please reply by e-mail, use the "Apply Now" button below with "3D Artist” in the subject line and attach a cover letter, resume, and digital portfolio as a PDF.
No phone calls or recruiters please. Candidates only.
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or covered veteran status.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.