Red Horse Strategies, a Brooklyn-based progressive communications and political consulting firm, is seeking a Digital Designer who is excited about making a direct impact in local, statewide and national elections through design.
The Digital Designer will create content for digital marketing, websites and animated banners. Knowledge of motion graphics and fluency in the Adobe Creative Suite is required.
You will also assist the Art Director in preparing and designing print and online material. You must be able to juggle many projects.
The scene is both calm and hectic – from thoughtful collaboration of the visual components of a campaign to periods of intensive work preceding an election. This is balanced with the off-season, with a lighter workload and the option to work from home.
As Digital Designer, you will:
• Conceptualize and create numerous animated banner ads
• Design social media graphics
• Create or assist with website design
• Photo editing and correction
• Assist the Art Director in creating direct mail, logos, posters
(The job description does not cover all duties required.)
• . Thrive in a fast-paced environment
• . Have an interest in progressive politics
• . Complete fluency in Adobe After Effects
• Adept at InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator and Animate
• . Knowledge of Microsoft office is a plus
• . Handle strong critique
• . Be a great multitasker
• . Have a Bachelors or higher in an applicable field
About Red Horse Strategies:
Red Horse Strategies is a Brooklyn-based political consulting firm, serving candidates, non-profits and unions. Our team works to elect the right people and support the right causes. Please visit our website to see our projects, and list of clients.
• Medical coverage
• 401(k) with company match, upon eligibility
• Flexible vacation policy
To be considered:
Visit our website to learn about us.
Email the following to email@example.com
1: A brief note explaining why you are the right fit for this position
2. Your salary requirements
4: URL to your portfolio
The job does not offer relocation or visa sponsorship. Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. Candidate must work out of the Brooklyn office.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.