Are you looking for work that stimulates your intellect, provides fun and enables you to bring your design mastery to the rest of Asia?
We are seeking a passionate In-House Graphic Designer to join our growing team of Designers. If you are a designer who is able to understand and analyse the business challenges whilst at the same time connect and empathize with the consumer’s insights, we are looking for you. You will translate all of these facets into effective creative briefs delivering powerful design solutions.
HIRING BUSINESSES: Beauty, Fabric, Home
One of the roles will be focused on the Japan market, so prior experience working on Japanese market/consumers will be a plus.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Bring to life the creative brand expression across diverse touch points
- Packaging & Brand Architecture Development
- Visual Identity Implementation
- Visuals for advertising and digital
- Candidates must have a high-quality hand sketch skills (demonstrated within the portfolio).
- Great eye for aesthetics
- Strong skills in creative storytelling
- High collaboration in a multifunctional environment and being process oriented.
- High capacity to interact in simultaneous projects with stretched timelines and handle business tensions.
- Strategic thinking and ability to solve problems using design skills.
- Eager to learn with can-do attitude
- Attracted to a Corporate environment to growth and develop a long-term career.
- Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design or a similar discipline.
- Highly proficient in graphic/creative design programs: Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator) and reasonable fluency in Microsoft office programs (Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
- A portfolio that will be assessed on creative excellence, problem solving and technical mastery. A case study that demonstrates the understanding of the design process is essential.
- Previous work experience will be ideal but is not a limitation to apply if the newly graduated candidate possesses a strong portfolio.
- High communication skills in English (oral and verbal), Chinese and Japanese are a plus
- Open to both fresh grads and candidates with 1-5 years of relevant experience (prior experience working on FMCG brands is a plus)