Fete (www.feteny.com), a luxury event production company based in New York is seeking a talented Graphic/Web Designer to work on a wide range of design projects involved with our different businesses -event production, e-commerce & retail.
Fete is responsible for planning some of the most innovative and exciting corporate and social events around the world. Fete's work has been recognized by publications such as Vogue, Harpers Bazaar & W Magazine.
Visit feteny.com, jungleeny.com and slowdance.com to learn more about businesses. This is for full-time employment.
• Design components for print and use at large scale events - signage, dance floors, bars, signage, etc....
• Develop luxury collections of paper product for client projects (save-the-dates, invitations, menu cards, escort cards, programs, etc...)
• Design e-commerce marketing and in-store materials.
• Create online web design for all company sites.
• Coordinate the logistics and fulfillment of orders – quality control, etc.
• Work with various production houses (engraver, letter-press shop, off-set printer, envelope converter, etc.)
• Must have a design background and innate sense of graphic design – font selection, use of colors and layout
• Proficient use of Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
• Must be extremely detail-oriented and super-organized person.
• Professional stature, displaying maturing and confidence
• Pro-active individual with ability to think fast on feet
• Strong ability to multi-task
• Illustration skills a plus
*How to Apply: If interested, please send cover letter, resume and online portfolio (if possible) to email@example.com . Please reference graphic designer position in the subject of your email.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.