Production Partners Ltd. is a specialty design and contract manufacturing company with offices in Hong Kong, Shenzhen and USA.
Since the formation of the company in 2009 Production Partners has proved itself as an important resource working alongside leading International Design Agencies, Market-leading Brands and Innovative Start-ups.
Our comprehensive design, development and manufacturing services are key in bringing diverse and innovative products to life. We work with fun, exciting and innovative products in the Consumer Products industry.
Our mission is to continue to grow Production Partners as a world leader for design and manufacturing for high quality consumer products. To do this we are looking to grow our team of talented and energetic professionals for our fast expanding company.
We require someone who has a wealth of experience in Design, Engineering, Product Development and Project Management in the Consumer Product or similar type of Industry. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing our team of Senior Project Managers and Engineer’s to ensure all new projects are developed on time, on budget and to the high standard required for the products. The Chief Design and Development Manager will report directly to the Company Directors.
• Preferably a Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Manufacturing / Industrial Design / Engineering or related disciplines.
• Ideally with 10+ years experience in a similar role. (Lesser experience will also be considered if the correct attributes and knowledge can be demonstrated).
• Knowledge of SolidWorks or PRO-E is essential.
• Ability to work under pressure and tight schedules.
• Ability to manage and get along with staff from a diverse range of backgrounds.
• Ideally a working knowledge of high and low-volume manufacturing processes as well as hands-on experience with Chinese manufacturers.
• Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
• An excellent command of spoken and written English is a must. Chinese would be of great additional benefit.
• The Job requires the successful applicant to work from our office in Futian, Shenzhen.
• A stable and stimulating working environment.
• Working with a talented team in a fast growing company.
• Good salary and benefits for suitable candidates.
Please submit your resume/CV (with contact number and salary requirements) along with any examples of projects you have worked on that best demonstrate your skills and experience.