We are currently looking for an experienced Graphic Designer.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating sketches, concepts and final renderings for POP display, create art for concept or production, as well as create accurate sell sheets and other visuals for presentations.
Interface with sales to manage customer expectations and coordinate deliverables as well as collaborate with customers as needed.
Additional job duties are:
• Responsible for developing creative, appealing visual designs for POP displays.
• Sketching and rendering a must.
• Work on their own, or as part of a team in development of designs. Must be a
• Think outside the box.
• Responsible for record keeping, file naming/part numbering and can manage
• Communicate to manager progress of project.
• Develop presentations for sales team.
• Travel as required.
• Adobe Suite
• Strata CX (or the ability to learn them)
• Microsoft Office
• Excellent multi-tasking skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills
• Flexible and adaptable
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and work
Experience: 3 to 5 years experience in corrugated or a related industry.
Understanding of the Artios CAD software a plus.
The salary is commensurate with experience. We offer a competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, life insurance and 401(k).
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ideal is an Equal Opportunity Employer.