Wilton Brands LLC (“Wilton”) has a portfolio of iconic brands and is the leading supplier in the U.S. Crafts Industry. These brands help families successfully celebrate life’s many occasions, express their creativity through crafts, encourage them to share with their families and friends, and capture their meaningful and lasting memories. Wilton operates through two divisions, Wilton Enterprises and EK Success Brands, which are leaders in their respective categories. Learn more about Wilton at http://www.wilton.com.
The Assistant Prop Stylist is responsible for supporting the Art Director and Lead Photo Stylist in styling sets for Wilton’s daily in-house photo shoots. Maintaining and organizing styling materials, prep resources and styling areas. Photo shoots mainly take place in studio but there are opportunities for on location production and styling as well. Photo shoots primarily focus on food and drink, as well as, party and event lifestyle. The Assistant Prop Stylist must be on the cutting edge of style and photography trends. The styling and photo team will rely on this person to ensure each set is properly styled and is aligned with Wilton’s creative direction, and to handle set-up and clean-up. They must proactively and effectively communicate with members of the marketing team and other internal teams. Additionally, the Assistant Prop Stylist is responsible for producing a bi-weekly report and trend boards for presentation. The ideal candidate for this position is
someone passionate about design, crafting and understands party and décor trends.
* Assists Lead Photo Stylist with project workload and scheduling
* Assists Lead Photo Stylist with set building, prop and product styling
* Assists Art Director and Lead Photo Stylist with sourcing of props and materials for projects
* Manage pace of shots by prioritizing product or sets to ensure items are photographed on schedule to meet deadlines
* Perform daily organizational, maintenance and/or Photo Studio tasks as directed and organize all styling materials, prep resources, product and projects
* Create style guides, style boards to develop future themes and trends
* Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
* A Bachelor of Art Degree required
* 1-3 years’ experience in visual merchandising, photo styling or related industry, preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Proficiency in Macintosh Platforms, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, preferred
* Strong communication and organizational skills necessary
* Microsoft Word, Excel, E-mail on Mac skills, required
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline driven studio environment
* Strong work ethic, open to feedback, flexible and proactive
* An eye for visual composition and attention to detail
* Maintain an understanding of creative direction by working with art directors and photographers
Wilton Brands LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, individuals with disability or veteran status as provided by law. Wilton Brands LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.