Graphic Designer – Retail Stores (0-3 yrs. exp.)
CallisonRTKL Architects P.C. seeks a graphic designer for the New York City Retail Practice Group. The ideal candidate will have understanding of branding and identity work and the ability to collaborate with a team of architects, designers and marketers to develop impactful visual communication solutions.
• Designs and produces a wide range of materials for marketing, business development and design team efforts
• Collaborates with teams to develop strong visual narrative approach to presentations
• Builds award submittals, press kits, displays and advertisements
• Creates charts, graphs, diagrams, animations and infographics
• Has thorough understanding, oversight and implementation of brand standards
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, media design, advertising or related field
• 0-3 years of graphic design experience in a visual communication related environment
• Exceptional design skills
• Creative thinker
• Demonstrated skill in visual storytelling
• Good written and verbal communication
• Fluent in Adobe CS and Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to work independently, manage multiple assignments, and perform under tight deadlines
• Motion graphics and video editing skills a plus
• Graphic design experience in architecture or interior design field is a plus
• Corporate experience within a global company a plus
TO APPLY: Please submit your resume and work portfolio through the CRTKL career webpage.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.