Opportunity to be contributor to the event production team of growing Event Design and Production Company with an established client roster of global brands. The ideal candidate is a multi-tasker, energetic problem solver and creative thinker.
We are seeking event staff for short to mid-term freelance in a variety of capacities with a possibility to transition into a full time position.
• Being able to work resourcefully using given floor plans, design plans
• Carrying out flawless event installations under the supervision of the Project Lead, with whom he or she will work closely with
• Executing design concepts consistent with client and contracted project objectives.
• Overseeing the final staging of all design components
• Managing agreed upon contracted project time budget
• Self starter
• Excellent communication
• Commitment and follow- through on delegated tasks
• Excellent decision-making and problem-solving techniques
• Adaptable, able to work in a variety of environments and locations
• Ability to join existing project teams and contribute efficiently during contracted time period
• Familiar with working in a variety of mediums and materials
• Spatial Awareness
• Must be able to climb multiple flights of stairs and step ladders regularly
• Must be able to withstand background noise in open plan office and occasional variation in decibel level during on site sound testing and performance
• Must be able to communicate by phone and in person with vendors and clients
• Should be able to assist in lifting boxes or materials up to 40 pounds
• Must be able to pass a background check
Please submit cover letter and resume. Cover letter should include a few sentences about your favorite event worked and why. Only resumes with direct event experience will be considered.
RAIOLA CO is a full service Event Design and production agency based in New York City.
The fusion of creativity and functionality defines RAIOLA CO's style. The result: events that are high impact for the guests / low stress for the client. A true partner, RAIOLA CO works closely with clients to create fresh, compelling events that bring to life the mission of the organization, the DNA of a new Brand, or the aspirations of an individual, while captivating all the senses.
Jonathan and his team enjoy ongoing long-term relationships with both private and corporate clients in a variety of industries, including legal, pharmaceutical, non-profit, advertising, and professional sports. For many clients, RAIOLA CO is their preferred provider across the U.S. and beyond.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.