Schneider Electric is a multi-national organization delivering innovative solutions to today’s energy challenges. An UX/UI designer at Schneider Electric is a member of a global Design & Ergonomics team supporting multiple business units and product categories. We deliver exceptional experiences to our residential and business customers through a creative and consistent design approach to each project. The industrial design team at Schneider Electric is very hands-on; we work closely with offer managers and R&D, create prototypes, and test our concepts to ensure the best possible solution.
• Implementation of all stages of UX/UI design and development, from conceptualization to final UI specifications and usability test.
• Assist offer management in conducting & synthesizing market research to uncover new opportunities, define use case scenarios, and develop clear and concise project briefs.
• Effectively communicate your unique and innovative ideas to project teams through sketches, mock-ups, and appropriate presentation tools.
• Review and evaluate designs for compliance with UI design guidelines and standards; provide tangible feedback to improve product quality and user experience.
• Develop a strong understanding of Schneider Electric markets, monitor UI trends and keep continuously informed on competitive activities.
• Clearly communicate function and design intent to development teams.
• Some domestic and international travel is required to support and participate in research and project meetings.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in UX/UI Design from a Design school, with a solid artistic background.
• 4-5 years of broad experience with application of design theories, principles, and concepts to a portfolio of B2B and/or B2C software applications designs.
• An incurable curiosity relating to all things design.
• Passion for conceptualizing and designing meaningful product solutions for people.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Expertise in methodologies for human-centered design expression and validation, including user research, sketches, storyboards, prototyping and user testing.
• Excellent skills in Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite, as well as rapid prototyping tools.
• A good knowledge of web and mobile development technologies.
• A collaborative temperament and working style.
• Effective time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.