Construction Business Media, LLC is an independent media company producing award-winning publications, websites, and other digital products for the architectural industry. Known for our creative culture, we are looking for a skilled visual communicator who is passionate, hardworking, knowledgeable and deeply committed to quality.
This is an entry-level position, however all candidates with appropriate skills are encouraged to apply. For the right person, this will be one of the best jobs you’ve ever had... Fulfilling work, challenging projects, high energy and fun. The ideal candidate will become part of a growing design department and assist the art and production team in all aspects of our media company, from editorial design and print advertisements to event materials as well as web and mobile design.
• Provide innovative, timely, and accurate design solutions across multiple disciplines to support our editorial and brand missions.
• Collaborate with art, production, and editorial teammates to develop compelling editorial design solutions.
• Work independently and take direct responsibility for assigned projects from conceptual development to final delivery of creative materials.
• Contribute concepts, creative ideas, and new product designs.
• Manage project timelines and communicate actively with colleagues, and clients.
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design/visual communication.
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, etc.) as well as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Works well under time-constraints and can turn projects around quickly when necessary.
• Excellent communication and project management skills.
• Meticulous organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to understand and meet deadlines and prioritize projects when necessary.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. In addition, there are bonus opportunities, paid PTO/holidays, 401k and a health care package.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit a portfolio (PDF attachment or URL link), resume, and letter of interest to: email@example.com with “Graphic Designer - CBM” in the subject line.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.