• Manages and improves the design workflow of all content marketing products – e.g. white papers, webinars, surveys, interactive online sponsored articles
• Helps the Head of Design recruit, train and coach a team of designers focused on content marketing projects
• Reviews and provides technical feedback on graphic design projects
• Designs custom content marketing products – e.g. white papers, webinars, surveys, interactive online sponsored articles
• 60% strategy and management role / 40% technical design
What you can bring to the table:
• 3+ years of graphic design experience in a publishing or agency environment
• Proficient enough in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop to design high-quality marketing products – e.g. surveys and white papers – for Fortune 100 clients and provide technical feedback to graphic designers with 1-3 years experience
• Strong graphic design portfolio (with great layout work)
• Wildly productive and check-list driven
• Passionate about working in the media industry
Competent designing with HTML/CSS/JS
Email Ryan McKnight firstname.lastname@example.org Please send your resume and a link to your portfolio in an intro email. The intro email can be your cover letter.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.