KicKee Pants is seeking a talented, passionate full-time graphic designer to join the team. Qualified candidates must be able to work in a variety of mediums; print, web and social. We work on a wide range of projects including fashion line sheets, prints/patterns, social marketing and eblasts, logos and branding, signage, brochures, packaging, websites and more. We’re interested in candidates who have a strong attention to detail and care about delivering quality, professional work.
This is a full-time position in which the candidate will be working on-site in our Marina del Rey, CA office assisting the art director in design and production projects for print and web.
- At least 3-5 years of experience
- Knowledgeable on Mac platforms
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud — Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Capable of working on projects from start to finish, making revisions, prepping final files for print or web, and keeping files tidy
- Ability to meet deadlines, manage multiple projects and follow up on tasks
- Demonstrate creative skills and a strong attention to detail
- Be a team-player with a positive, professional, can-do attitude who wants to work in a casual environment
- Ability to multi-task among competing priorities
- Love dogs! Or not be allergic, at least
$60,000 plus benefits
Resume, portfolio and salary history are required for consideration. Only local candidates will be considered — position does not offer relocation or visa sponsorship.
If this sounds like a good fit, please email us your work! No phone calls. Also, we really hope to respond to all applicants, but please don't be offended if we don't get back to you. We're just super busy!
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.