• Responsible for the designing of exhibits and exhibit related projects according to the clients’ requirements and budget constraints
• Brainstorm with project team
• Keep current of trends in exhibit design and materials
• Attend trade shows as needed
• Follow projects through production to ensure design accuracy and client requirements.
• Coordinating with outside vendors to provide special items
• Conduct debriefing sessions following show completion to determine effectiveness, strengths and weaknesses of the exhibit
• Maintain all relevant design files for clients
• Exemplify and foster Acer’s core values;
1. Clients first
2. Committed to excellence
3. Deliver creative solutions
4. Positive and energetic
5. Passion and selflessness
• Creativity * Inspiration * Motivation * Enthusiasm * Dedication
• Excellent communication skills, ability to present creative concepts and designs.
• Knowledge of 3D modeling and rendering software, Studio Max, Form Z, Adobe Creative Suite.
• Working knowledge of design, exhibit construction and materials.
• Ability to work under pressure.
College degree in relevant discipline.
Five years minimum experience in 3D exhibit design with knowledge of exhibit construction and material.
The successful candidate must have the ability to stand or sit for extended periods of time.