Position Title: Production/Graphic Designer
Department: Creative Services
Location: Cerritos, CA
Start Date: Immediately
• Work as part of the Creative Services team to help drive projects for US and International markets from initial concept to final production while adhering to critical deadlines.
• Responsible for design, maintenance, and management of art files for new and existing products including: logos, product deco, manuals, box artwork, action and in studio product photography.
• Responsible for making revisions, and preparing final approved artwork for production including: packaging, resizing, notating, cropping and applying color settings as specified by the production method and final output.
• Create unique and original artwork including, but not limited to: stickers, decals, logos, posters, mock-ups, catalogs, trade show graphics, promotional materials, internet communications, advertising, collateral, planograms etc.
• Experience creating digital artwork in layers to make artwork easy to manage, edit and transmit.
• Create instruction/spec sheets for prototypes and packaging materials and transmit to our offices in China, using clear descriptions and easy to understand images.
• Ability to multi-task on multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Develop and maintain relationships with outside vendors such as photographers, translators and artists.
• Experience using a digital camera to shoot, edit/manipulate and send photography for a variety of purposes.
• 3 - 5 years’ experience working in a fast-paced, production-driven design environment.
• Excellent communication, project management, multi-tasking and time management skills.
• Flexibility to work independently and be a team player when necessary.
• Ability and willingness to adapt to rapidly changing priorities.
• Passion for art, design or other creative pursuits.
• Interest in and/or participant of action sports is a plus.
• Experience with video recording or editing is a bonus.
Software Proficiency Requirements:
• MAC OS
• Adobe CC
• Microsoft Office Suite 2018
• Knowledge of CAD applications is a plus.
• BFA, BS, art school or college equivalent.
Interested applicants should forward resume to:
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.