Who We Are
We are NewDealDesign, an award-winning technology design firm and the National Design Award honoree. With over 100 awards under our belt, we work on the coolest projects in tech, from advance concept assignments with industry giants to the latest creations for hot start-ups. We team industrial, graphic and interaction designers with strategists and engineers to create delightful objects and experiences. Come and join us!
We are looking for a Senior Product Development Engineer!
What You'll Do
• Providing passion and talent for delivering high quality engineering solutions.
• Building 3D CAD models to support detail engineering, FEA symulation and prototyping.
• System level tolerance stack up analysis.
• Quoting, ordering, receiving, inspecting and hand-building complex electromechanical prototypes.
• Testing and analyzing results.
• Researching technology and advanced component engineering.
• Creating system level electrical block diagrams and MCO.
A Bit About You
• Leadership in setting standards and "can do" attitude.
• Ability to lead a small project.
• Excellent client communication, presentation and relationship management.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with guidance and independently as needed.
• Ability to identify and communicate tasks risks to management, as they are uncovered.
• Collaborating and effectively communicating internally across disciplines with a positive, proactive attitude.
• Ability to multi-task, adjust to competing priorities and maintain positivity and optimism in the face of challenge.
Knowledge and Skills
• MS Engineering preferred; generally in mechanical engineering (dual discipline is acceptable).
• 5-7 years of product development experience.
• Strong SolidWorks/Creo modeling skills including: PDM Works, complex surfacing, parametric changeable models and injection molded plastic parts.
• Advanced understanding of materials, fabrication techniques including part design for high volume manufacturing.
• Understanding of complex electro-mechanical systems.