We are Jones Knowles Ritchie.
We’re an award-winning global design agency who believe in the power of design to help brands grow. By amplifying and celebrating what makes brands unique, we help them get noticed and chosen.
We work for some of the most famous brands in the world out of our studios in New York, London, Shanghai, and Singapore. We are 28 years strong and proudly independent.
ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BRANDING & PACKAGING
We are looking for an Account Director with a passion for getting to outstanding design work. You will have the opportunity to lead a number of famous domestic and global brands. Building strong relationships is key to this role, building trust and advocacy for the agency and thereby growing the business. This is an opportunity for an ambitious client lead who projects confidence and is eager to develop into a more senior Account Management position in the future.
- Developing and consistently leveraging strategic understanding of the client’s business, their brands and the environment in which they operate to generate new briefs and deliver great work
- Building full knowledge of a clients long term marketing plans and demonstrating an understanding of how these will translate into design
- Building the strategic case for the design solution
- Build a client partnership mentality, always seeking to build connections between the client’s business needs and JKR
- Constantly seek a seat at the ‘top table’ (CMO, Board Level Marketing Director)
- Encourage multi-tiered agency/client relationships and ties
- Develop and deliver deep financial, structural and emotional bonds with clients
- Build confidence and trust within the client base in order to grow client advocacy
- Formulate and communicate client development plans
- Identify and build a plan to unlock organic growth
- Champion outstanding collaboration between departments to get to bigger, better work
- Responsible for the highest quality of creative briefs
- Challenge the teams to get to outstanding creative work on every clients business
- Proactively look to deepen client relationships wherever possible to identify and create new business opportunities to help achieve JKR's business plans
- Fully understand the commercial objectives of clients and how they relate to the jkr business plan
- Partner with clients to create new propositions based on client insight
- Input into resource planning across teams
- Partner with key procurement contacts
- Manage the JKR client P&L
- Identify clear communication channels between JKR teams and Global client teams
- Communicate at all global levels with confidence and clarity
- Deliver strong pitches, client presentations and influence results
- Lead multi-office brand teams on global business
- Mentor, lead and inspire the JKR internal teams effectively and responsibly to manage situations to a positive outcome
Experience in Branding or Packaging in a top Design Consultancy
Proven leadership of client accounts and development of account teams
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.