OSP Designs is a division of Office Star Products that develops RTA and case goods home office, accent and home entertainment furniture. The line is characterized by elegant styles and highly functional feature sets that differentiate it within the mass market. OSP Designs is a rapidly expanding segment of Office Star Products.
We are currently looking for a talented Industrial Designer to join our team! As an Industrial Designer you will play a key role in supporting and developing this innovative and original OSP Designs furniture line that will continue to differentiate our vibrant organization.
• Participate in the overall product strategies, industry research, analysis, requirements, and development for new and emerging products.
• Assist in the design & development of products from start to finish.
• Create product specifications and assist in developing products factories.
• 2+ years of Industrial Design experience (preferably in furniture).
• 2+ years experience in 3-D modeling software (i.e., 3DS Max Rhino and rendering in Vray or Keyshot).
• 2+ years of Adobe Creative Suite.
• Knowledge of all furniture design styles and eras.
• Design Thinking - able to take elements from different styles of furniture and integrate specific functionality.
Please include a a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for the company. Include a portfolio or web address to your work that demonstrates design thinking process and development. We would love to hear what your passions are and what you like to do in your spare time.
Salary is $52,000 - $58,000/yr. based on experience.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.