At a high level we are looking for Industrial Designers with 1-5 years’ experience who can push boundaries, embrace the unusual and have the drive and skillset to take their ideas from concept to production. In this role, the Designer will work across multiple brands, disciplines and product lines enjoying a broad range of experiences and responsibilities within our world-class team.
Responsibilities & Priorities
• The strategic evolution of products and brands.
• The creation of products for new brands and all the associated language assets.
• CAD development.
• An eye for creating beautiful compelling renderings and presentations.
• Collaboration with teams across multiple creative and business disciplines.
• Create compelling, balanced presentations.
Core Competencies & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Industrial Design.
• Proficient in Rhino and SolidWorks.
• Initiative and drive to manage your own projects.
• Works well in a team.
• Good knowledge of design trends.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent critical thinker and problem solver.
*PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AND PORTFOLIO LINK TO CREATIVEJOBS@MERCHSOURCE.COM
PASTE THE JOB ID IN SUBJECT LINE: ID1001
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.