In this role, the Graphic Designer will work across multiple brands, disciplines and product lines enjoying a broad range of experiences and responsibilities within our world-class team.
Responsibilities & Priorities
• Drive the evolution and reinvention of current brands,
• Participate in the creation of new brands and all the associated assets,
• Product development,
• Create and modify dielines and production artwork.,
• Assist in the creation of planogram renderings and/or in-store visuals,
• Collaborate with teams across multiple creative and business disciplines,
• Create compelling, beautiful presentations.
Core Competencies & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design,
• 1 - 5 years relevant Graphic Design experience,
• An advanced understanding of Photoshop and Illustrator,
• Strong initiative and drive; manages own projects,
• Collaborative, dependable team member,
• A passion for evolving existing and concepting new brands,
• Technically proficient in graphic design and packaging,
• Deep knowledge of graphic design and packaging trends,
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
• Excellent critical thinker and problem solver
APPLY BY SUBMITTING RESUME AND PORTFOLIO LINK TO: CREATIVEJOBS@MERCHSOURCE.COM
PASTE JOB ID IN SUBJECT LINE: GD2001
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.