We are looking for a highly creative and self-motivated Senior Visual Designer to join our design team at Cloudberry Creative. You have a strong design portfolio and 3+ years of industry experience. With a passion for all things design, from concept to implementation, you care about every detail while understanding the big picture. You take pride in what you do and find pleasure in solving complex problems that challenge your mind as well as your design talent. Your style is clean but not boring and you see usability as a key component to good design.
You’ll work on a variety of project types, including but not limited to: websites, mobile-apps and digital marketing initiatives (landing pages, emails and social media campaigns). You may lead design projects from concept to implementation or execute designs following a project’s established art direction. You’ll partner closely with UX designers, developers, and strategists to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges, often presenting your design solution directly to the client. In addition, you will collaborate with the development team, create specs documents, and QA websites to ensure the optimal execution of your designs.
Who you are:
• You have solid industry experience designing responsive websites, apps and marketing initiatives that balance user needs, business objectives and technological constraints.
• You have strong conceptual thinking. As a Senior Visual Designer, you are expected to not only execute ideas but also be a part of initiating the creative concept.
• You have a great sense of typography and layout.
• You are detail-oriented and maintain high quality of creative and presentation deliverables.
• You can juggle several projects at once.
• You have the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
• You have enough knowledge of front-end technology that you can effectively work with developers.
You must have:
• 3+ years of solid interactive design experience (web, app, etc.)
• Knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and InVision
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Online design portfolio*
Who we are:
Cloudberry is a NYC-based boutique interactive design firm helping companies provide online experiences that drive strategic business outcomes. Our work with Fortune 500 companies in the complex, fast-moving industries — such as technology, healthcare, financial services and others—is not for the faint of heart. The challenges are great. And that's just why we love it.
Our design team is comprised of professionals from a variety of backgrounds and experiences, yet all are unified by a passion for taking on a meaty challenge, producing really good design, and having fun while doing it.
• Sponsored health insurance
• Paid vacation & sick time
• Tax-free commuter benefits
• 401(k) plan
• Professional development program and educational stipend
• Full-stocked fridge and pantry
• Frequent team events
*Only candidates with online portfolios will be considered. PLEASE SEND YOUR PORTFOLIO URL.
To view Cloudberry’s portfolio of work, please contact us for login details.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.