Safdie Architects is seeking a graphic designer with exceptional visual and verbal communication skills to join the design practice.
As a role that spans the architectural and communications sides of the practice, the Graphic Designer will work directly with the firm’s Principals to develop print and digital materials for all aspects of the practice:
- qualifications, proposals and other new business initiatives
- social media
- award submissions
- short-run publications, look-books and other collateral
Additionally, the Graphic Designer will have the opportunity to support the architectural team on design competitions and assist the external teams and designers working on exhibitions and publications of the firm’s work.
Candidates must be highly motivated and have the ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment and possess a willingness to assume both project-wide and office-related responsibilities.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite;
- Experience working with outside vendors and print production standards;
- Working knowledge of digital editing and compositing tools (including 3D visualization and video editing) is preferred;
- Prior experience working in an architectural or design practice is preferred;
Current authorization to work within the United States is required. Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and work samples in PDF format to: email@example.com
Current authorization to work within the United States is required. Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and work samples in PDF format to:
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.