Are you interested in designing cutting edge medical products and learning solutions that can make a difference and help save lives? Are you passionate for user-centred design and great User Experience? Then you could be our new UX/UI designer!
As a Laerdal designer, you will work in all stages of the design process, from early phase user research, ideation and concept development, detailed design and specification, and final product testing and validation. Everything we do happens in close loops with our users: Nurses, paramedics, doctors, CPR instructors and others. You'll work in an energetic and cross disciplinary team, and have a solid and award-winning design group for support.
This is a temporary 12-month position, and as a junior designer you will work closely with our experienced designers. Typical tasks will be:
• Participate in user research to fully understand needs within the field of resuscitation.
• Visualize and communicate findings and insights to the development team.
• Design, prototype and develop complete user experiences for digital products.
You are a young and talented UX / UI designer. You also have a strong interest in related disciplines like interaction design and industrial design, and you enjoy many facets of design work. You have the design process as an integral part of everything you do, and you are able to engage others in your work methods. You should minimally have:
• Bachelor’s degree within UX/UI or IxD. Master’s degree is an advantage.
• 0 to 3 years of relevant experience.
• Profound insight in design methodologies.
• Good abilities in understanding user needs and transferring this to product concepts.
• Strong digital prototyping and visualization skills.
• Full mastery of Adobe CC, XD and Illustrator in particular.
• Enthusiasm for creating the best possible user experiences.
• Insights and experience in gamification and app development.
• Strong communication skills, fluent English, written and spoken.
Laerdal Medical offers competitive and flexible working conditions. Start date: As soon as possible.
If you have questions related to the position, please contact Frederik Hansen (Design Manager) email@example.com or (+47) 92 82 01 62.
Application with CV and design project examples / portfolio should be sent to HR@laerdal.com as soon as possible. Application deadline is September 14th 2018.