With 4-5 years of experience, you have a developed a portfolio of work and understand what it takes to develop great creative. You are responsible for translating brand strategy into powerful and purposeful creative concepts. As Senior Designer, you have been successful in working with teams, built strong relationships with clients and colleagues, and have seen the entire creative process, from strategy to execution.
Your goal will be to elevate the work, contribute to our creative culture, motivate other creative team members.
• Work in partnership with Strategic and Account team to understand and manage client needs
• Ability to understand and contribute to creative strategy
• Produce outstanding omni-channel design solutions
• Work with vendors and outside specialty resources
• Contribute to studio culture, inspire others
• Comfortable and confident interfacing with clients for presentations and project management
• 5+ years of experience
• Advanced in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, PowerPoint, XD (nice to have; AfterEffects, Sketch, InVision)
• BFA/BS/BA in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
• A deep understanding of typography, design elements and principles, and best practices across print and digital
• Solid verbal and written presentation skills
• Basic understanding of UX and UI design
• Strong creative problem-solving skills
• Successfully manages time, process, and workflow
• Understanding of print processes and creative production
Please submit a resume and copy or link to a portfolio for review.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.