Instapage is the leader in post-click-optimization. Our solution helps advertisers increase their conversion rates through the building, personalizing, and optimizing of landing pages at scale.
With over two million landing pages at an average conversion rate of above 22%, Instapage is helping 15,000+ customers across 100 countries capture more value from their campaigns.
A Leader in G2Crowd’s Conversion Rate Optimization, A/B Testing, and Landing Page Software grids, Instapage is ranked #1 in customer satisfaction. Instapage is headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices in Romania and Poland.
What you’ll do
You will lead a team of deeply passionate professionals in UX and Visual UI design. To do this effectively you must be a dynamic leader and a visionary with incredible breadth. This role requires the capacity to empathize with and solve equally well for internal marketing teams and agencies who support marketing teams.
Above all, you must have the pragmatism to prioritize and evolve your implementation of a phenomenal user experience in service of an ever more effective product.
The Director of User Experience collaborates closely with product management, software development, marketing, and research.
This role will report directly to the Vice President of Product.
- 8+ years of user experience and digital design.
- 3+ years of experience building and leading successful design and/or UX teams.
- A history of producing exemplary products.
- A command of user-centered design principles and their applications to software design.
- Bachelor of Science in design, HCI or related fields - or equivalent professional experience.
- Prior experience defining and owning the complete user experience within a successful software development organization.
- Strong facilitation, brainstorming and collaboration skills with expert user experience orientation and exceptional people skills.
- Deep knowledge of tools used by UX designers and researchers, and when to use them appropriately.
- Thorough knowledge of the software development lifecycle in an agile/Scrum environment.
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skill.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is a representative list of the general duties the position may be asked to perform and is not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Champion/Advocate for Design as an integral part of the product experience/creation as a whole.
- Manage the Instapage team of UX and UI Designers, including mentoring, developing, and hiring top design talent.
- Coordinate and provide direction for UX/UI assignments and activities across multiple projects and strategic initiatives.
- Promote UX best practices, with actionable insights, to the Instapage product department and the Instapage organization. This includes facilitating and presenting design talks, critiques and "show and tell” sessions.
- Curate the Instapage design library, making final decisions on content, submissions, and conformance in development team projects.
- Maintain and continually improve processes for how UX/UI professionals collaborate with development teams and Product Managers during the development lifecycle.
- Define and measure metrics to track user satisfaction both overall and specific to strategic development initiatives.
- Work with Senior Management to help develop priorities for the organization.
- Work closely with product and front-end development teams to ensure design solutions are understood and executed correctly.
- The chance to get in on the ground floor of one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- Nearly a thousand new teams & agencies joining Instapage daily.
- Competitive salary.
- Shared equity ownership.
- Paid Time Off + all major U.S. holidays.
- Flexible work hours.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Breakfast and Catered Lunch
- A bright office, conveniently located in the heart of SOMA.
- Only the best top of the line technology.
- Relocation reimbursement, as needed.
- European exchange program (visit our teams in Poland or Romania)
- Career growth/learning budget (conferences, workshops, etc.)