Clutch is looking for a Director of UX to fill a full-time position. The VP of UX Design will be responsible for leading a team of UX designers across projects and client accounts. This individual will help ensure that the entire team is grounded in a deep understanding of client and user needs, collaborate with other capability leads to design and document an experience strategy, and advocate for the user throughout the design and development cycle. The VP of UX Design will help lead and direct user research, analysis, project planning, and design, and will oversee and mentor mid-level and junior-level UX Designers.
This role is in Philadelphia Pa, must be commutable to Phila, Pa. Possible relocation available.
What you can expect:
• Strong desire to create truly exceptional experiences in the digital space and beyond
• Able to present work and findings to internal stakeholders, clients, and vendors
• Ability and passion to solve problems collaboratively with a small team, but also able to execute independently and make strong recommendations
• Discerning attention to detail with excellent critical thinking, logic and analytical skills
• Able to meet tight deadlines
• Balances and appreciates both the qualitative and quantitative sides of user experience
• Ability to see other points of view and diplomatically hash out the pros and cons of any particular approach
What we expect:
The ideal candidate will be resourceful and flexible, with exceptional teamwork skills, and is able to work in a fast-paced, high productivity environment under tight deadlines. Someone who can meet the challenges head-on, and take to heart our mantra of “helping".
• 6-10 years experience in UX, with experience managing mid-level and junior team members
• Candidate must be open to travel as needed
• Expertise in using software such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Justinmind, Azure, OmniGraffle, or other tools to create UX artifacts
• Solid communication skills; ability to listen, present, and sell through ideas both internally and directly to executive level client stakeholders
• Excellent knowledge of usability, accessibility and industry standards
• Expert knowledge of user-centered design principles and research methods
If you're interested in this role, please submit your resume today.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.