Johnson Health Tech North America is seeking a 3D Production Specialist.
As a 3D Production Specialist, you will be responsible for the creation of cutting-edge, three-dimensional imagery for the brands within the Johnson group: Matrix Fitness, Vision Fitness, and Horizon Fitness.
You will work in conjunction with Product Managers, global marketing teams and the 3D Production Manager to bring the visual assets of each company to new heights. The work will include product renders as well as custom 2D graphic creation to support our custom color accounts.
As a member of the Johnson team, you will be an integral part of our design & development group located in Cottage Grove, Wisconsin. Cottage Grove is located 10 minutes away from Madison; consistently rated as one of the best places to live in the US.
*International candidates must hold a valid US working visa to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send us your portfolio, current resume and tell us about yourself.
SPECIFIC SKILLS [required]:
• Minimum 2 year degree in design, computer animation, 3D modeling, industrial design, interior design, 3D graphic design
• Additional training programs in animation, graphics or multi-media
• Strong portfolio
• Demonstrated effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Strong sense of initiative and a sense of urgency, demonstrated by accomplishing tasks; improving current work processes; and assisting others when necessary
• Unwavering attention to detail and commitment to world-class quality
• Ability to embrace deadlines
• Able to project a positive and professional demeanor to all internal and external contacts
Computer knowledge [required]:
• Proficiency with Maya and Redshift or Vray
• Advanced working knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop
• Proficiency in Microsoft suite: PP, Excel, Word etc.
• Maya, Redshift, Black Magic Design Fusion, Solidworks, Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience prepping and meshing NURBs based CAD data
We offer an excellent compensation package and team-oriented work environment with growth opportunities.
Some of our outstanding benefits include:
• Health & Dental Insurance
• Company paid Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off benefits
• Free access to our state-of-the-art onsite workout facility
• Product discounts
• Wellness programs
• Relocation may also be offered.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/j8fst8gfkqm3tyx2