Hello, awesome designers !
You will hear big companies talk about how they work like a ‘Start-up’ or have a ‘Start-up’ type working environment. But why would you look for a company who is trying to work like a start-up when you can be a member of a real one? Working at a start-up company means you will learn and grow faster in your career, the company will take your voice and opinions vary seriously, you will have stronger ownership for your projects and work with other colleagues just like a family. You can be more passionate about your work with a higher motivation because your work will have a really big impact for the future of company!
Vaion was founded in February 2018 by a team of serial entrepreneurs to revolutionise a multi-billon dollar security market with bleeding edge hardware and software. We aim to do this by assembling a world-class team that can apply the latest advancements within machine learning, computer vision and design. Right now we are in the process of strengthening the initial engineering team for our product, so this is an incredible opportunity to get stuck in with an exciting and innovative company right from the start.
Location: Oslo, Norway or Uxbridge, UK
We are looking for a graphic designer with around 3 years experience who would like to join the Vaion design team in our Oslo or Uxbridge office. You will get the opportunity to work alongside some highly experienced industry professionals in a small but fast growing team, working closely with UX designers and engineers to follow up the complete design process. You will be given the opportunity to become responsible for designing and developing a key part of the product from day one.
We think you could be a good fit if you are...
● Interested and have a good understanding of technology
● A holistic thinker and problem solver for complex problems
● A fast learner and enjoy challenging yourself with new things
● A team player and enjoy working with people
● A constructive person with positive and open mindset
● A self-motivated and structured person
Desirable experience and skills
● Minimum in bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual communication, or other equivalent subjects.
● 2+ years work experience in websites, applications or other interactive media.
● Basic knowledge of web building languages (HTML, CSS, etc).
● Have experiences for designing branding and marketing materials.
● Advanced knowledge of Adobe creative suite and sketch.
● Strong awareness of design trends.
● Have online portfolio or samples of work showing relevant experiences.
● Good and outgoing communication skills.
● Organized and able to follow up long- and short-term projects.
What we can offer
● Strong ownership to the product.
● Opportunity to learn implementation process by working closely with engineers.
● International working environment with colleagues from all around the world.
● Full time position.
● Competitive salary.
● Visa Sponsorship available.
How to Apply
If it sounds like you would be a good fit for us, please email a CV and portfolio to Marcus at email@example.com.
Our interview process is very informal — don’t bother wearing a business suit! Just come prepared to talk about your experience, interest in technology, and meet our team.