Brand Studio is the creative inhouse agency for the Atlas Copco Group. Our mission is to provide communication, branding and graphic design solutions to all companies, brands and functions within the Group worldwide. Brand Studio’s main customers are located in Europe however we work with companies on all continents and in most time zones and we are currently handling work for 10+ brands. To further grow our business and establish Brand Studio as a top of the line creative communication agency we are now looking for a creative, passionate and inspiring creative manager that will coach and support the team to reach new heights.
The Creative Manager leads the Creative team and coaches the creative work, ensuring innovative and timely deliverables in line with the highest standards and branding requirements. The Creative Manager oversees the creative process and provides guidance to the team reporting to him/her as well as to dotted line reports. He/she is responsible for the overall quality, both creatively and technically, of the work produced by the creative department.
Leading the creative team
- Leads and supervises the creative process from concept to completion
- Guides the creative team in translating briefs to creative outputs
- Ensures visual communication and brand standards are met to customer expectations
- Reviews work, troubleshoots and provides feedback to the creative team
- Working closely with the Account Executives to secure timelines, quality and innovation levels to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Actively engaging the team in performance improvement processes
- Motivates and nurtures our creative talent
- Oversee assignment to ensure talent/skills optimization
- Supports the competence development for the creative team, both for the individual team members and for the overall team work
- Define profiles and job descriptions for the creative team in line with the growth strategy of Brand Studio
- Handles recruitments of new team members to the creative team including onboarding and creative induction
- Responsible for appraisals, competence evaluation and development for Creative Team members
- Together with the account executive ensure suitable, modern and high-end communication solution for each customer inquiry.
- Develop creative ideas, concepts and material based on customer briefs.
- Ensuring visually appealing, impressive and consistent look and feel in all productions in line with the visual identity of the brand in question
- Graduate in Design, Art or Communication or equivalent gained through personal traits and extensive work experience
- 6-8 years’ experience working for an agency or internal marketing department
- Min. 2 years’ successful experience in people management in a creative setting
- International experience is a must, either through working abroad or through dealing with international clients
- Experience and understanding of brand development and brand strategy is a must
- Understanding and knowledge of international branding standards, preferable through work with international brands
- Proven understanding of both traditional and online media
- Strong understanding of industry trends and creative tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English are a must
- Knowledge of the business side of an agency is a plus
You are a great leader with the ability to maximize the talents of your team. And you do so by being a coach, a teacher, an instructor and a critic all at once. You always keep an open mind and see opportunities when others see challenges. Being able to handle multiple tasks all at once and doing so with a high sense of urgency is something you thrive on. Pushing creativity across different brands is part of your DNA. You inspire others and take pride in seeing your team succeed and flourish.
Be sure to send along a cover letter informing us why you are a perfect fit for this position and what you would bring to our setup. Who you are is just as important as what you do.