Brand Studio is Atlas Copco’s dedicated agency for Communication, Branding and Graphic Design. We sell creative services to all companies and functions within the Atlas Copco Group worldwide with the mission to provide an inhouse service that can be bench-marked with any top of the line agency on the market.
We are looking for a passionate client servicing professional with experience in marketing, project management and developing creative solutions as part of our communication and client servicing team. This is a key position connecting our creative services with our global customers. You will be responsible for a portfolio of customers that you will be expected to actively manage and support on all their jobs in Brand Studio. You will be in regular contact with your customers, listen to their requirements and turn them into creative briefs and forward-thinking ideas. Apart from managing your customers creative projects you are also expected to actively develop and grow your customer portfolio.
For the right person we offer an exciting job with global exposure. You will be working with companies and brands from all parts of the Atlas Copco Group worldwide, and with a wide scope of communication, branding and graphic design solutions.
This is a true multitasking position were you will be expected to take full ownership of all activities for your customers. From handling customer interactions, understanding requirements, scheduling the work, oversee the quality and ensuring timely deliveries to actively look for opportunities to generate new business.
The task and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Be the face of Brand Studio for your customers and become their internal partner
- Maintaining and nurturing business relationships with existing customers
- Proactively seeking out business development opportunities and establishing relationships with new and potential customers
- Take full ownership and manage your customer projects within Brand Studio from brief to delivery
- Develop communications, branding and graphic design solutions based on customer requirements
- Develop project briefs that supports the creative team in creating high end design solutions
- Project management including research of content/images, collecting information, benchmarking solutions, planning activities and project administration
- Coordination with the internal creative team for project execution as well as with external partners for outsourced jobs
- Follow structured processes for consistently creating high quality and relevant communication solutions
- Interpret brand guidelines and ensure 100% compliance in all design proposals and finalized materials
- Financial responsibilities for your projects to ensure profitability and customer value
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in project management, customer management, communication and marketing.
- Documented experience in professional customer relationship management
- A sold background in communication, design or marketing
- Ability and experience to plan and strategize at a higher level
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques
- International experience is a must, either through work abroad or through working with international companies and customers
- Experience of independently managing projects and making decisions
- Graduate in any discipline with a master degree or diploma in communications, marketing, business administration and/or journalism (or equivalent through solid work experience)
- Proficiency in computer skills, well versed in Microsoft office, project management tools and the Adobe suite
- Excellent command of the English language – both written and verbal
- Excellent presentation skills
- Up to date with current international communication trends and able to adopt it to customer solutions
- Excellent communicator with an open minded attitude
- Energetic, enthusiastic and has the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and demanding targets
- Creative with a strong understanding of international communication
- A strong individual contributor as well as a good team player
- Excellent eye for details and quality
- Structured with a strong organizational sense
- Creative, takes initiatives and has a good commercial awareness
- Have a persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to create good relationships with customers and team members a like
Be sure to include a personal cover letter in your application to tell us why you are a perfect fit for this position and what value you will bring to our setup.