Are you an Industrial Designer that believes that play has the power to change the world?
JR Product Designer
Are you a person with a passion for designing a unique play experience for all ages?
If so, Playworld, a division of PlayPower, a world leading manufacturer of playground and recreation equipment, located in Lewisburg, PA., is seeking a Jr. Product Designer to join our Global Innovation Team. We have a collaborative team work environment that’s part of a growing company whose direction is set by design and innovation.
• Assisting the team in developing outdoor play ideas from sketch to final product
• Researching play
• Creating play concepts
• Sketching by hand and digitally
• Building models, physical and digital
• Creating communication materials
• Communicating with clarity and participating on multi-disciplinary teams
Qualified applicants will have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design
• Excel at ideation and making concepts visible
• Skilled at sketching, physical model building and 3d modeling
• Knowledge of various manufacturing processes a plus
• Be a highly motivated designer
Deadline to apply is October 31, 2018
No phone inquiries please.
Applicants must submit a personal cover letter, resume, and complete portfolio at the following link: https://www.speediarms.com/jobboard/default.aspx?job=54c80580b3ff4702999124b6f33c153c
Playworld offers a competitive benefits package including, but not limited to, paid vacation, health insurance and 401(K) for full-time positions. Qualified candidates only. Please apply through our website at www.playworld.com/careers.
Resumes will only be accepted through the deadline date. Although we appreciate all interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Additional company information is available at www.playworld.com. Reference checks and pre-employment drug testing will be conducted.
Playworld is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other trait protected by law.
Playworld is a division of PlayPower, Inc
Must submit personal cover letter, full portfolio and resume.
A link to a full portfolio is acceptable
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.