Close-knit in-house design team seeks a talented UX/UI Mobile Designer who shares our passion for creating the best in-class user experiences. You will be responsible for all stages of design in a given product area. You’ll work alongside product managers, designers and engineers to support end-to-end projects involving customer research, UX strategy, information architecture, interaction design and visual/UI design. You’ll have a hand in enhancing user flows, improving customer experiences and creating style guides for our engineers. The ideal candidate should have proficiency in user-centered design, a love of analytics and knowledge of mobile design patterns.
• Partner with Product Managers and Engineering throughout the design process – from crafting user flows and wireframes to developing interaction patterns.
• Deliver final design assets and functional specifications.
• Complete designs iteratively that meet business objectives and requirements while maintaining and thoughtfully refining design patterns and UI standards.
• Perpetually demonstrate expertise UI/UX design both in discussion and practice.
• Design and build style guidelines
• Identify user needs and produce designs based on users’ motivations and behaviors – understand and apply human-centered design strategies
• Drive streamlined design solutions that support customer needs and business objectives
• Design and lead user research, including usability tests to measure user reaction and use of products
• Gather and use data analysis, market research, and competitive analysis to define design strategy and build an environment of continuous improvement.
• Rapidly explore and present multiple concepts & design variations. Effectively and convincingly prepare and present design recommendations
• Take a comprehensive thinking to interaction design across devices, taking advantage of opportunities to apply similar workflows and components in multiple places.
• 3+ years professional experience
• Fluency with user interface patterns and mobile UI trends
• Working knowledge of iOS and Android official user interface guidelines
• Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritise tasks and be focused
• Willingness to collect, synthesize and react to feedback from colleagues of all roles and levels
• A strong command of mobile standards and optimization techniques
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in various states of completion, across multiple products
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment, often with aggressive timelines.
• Experience supporting multiple teams in different geographies
Bonus points for:
• Experience in financial or technology related field
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.