MerchSource, a ThreeSixty Group Company, is a fast-growing global organization headquartered in Irvine California, with additional offices in New York, Hong Kong and Shanghai. MerchSource is a product development company focusing on Lifestyle, Trend and Tech Brands including FAO Schwarz, Sharper Image, Discovery, Laura Ashley and Refinery.
The company is quickly growing and has recently moved to a, purpose built, Research and Development campus in Irvine, California. The new campus employs over 100 individuals and is situated in the heart of the developing Southern California tech community, just under 10 miles from the beach.
MerchSource is committed to be a design lead organization. As part of that commitment, MerchSource is restructuring and expanding the design team. This has led to the opening of a unique position within the organization. We are looking for a Project Manager, with 2+ years of experience, to work closely with the head of design and world class team to help structure and manage the R&D workflow with our teams in US and around the world. The individual we are looking for should have very strong organizational skills, great personal and communication skills and be very experienced in organizational tools and practices. It would be nice but is not a requirement that the applicant has a background and/or a passion for Product, Graphics and Lifestyle Design.
Please email an application and a copy of your resume to us for review. The closing date for admissions is October 26th.
Responsibilities & Priorities
• Fulltime position working out of our Irvine office.
• Work with the Head of design to manage workflow across a multi-disciplinary team.
• Manages projects, activities related to projects within given constraints of scope, schedule and quality through the duration of the project.
• Manage the initiation and workflow of outside agencies.
Core Competencies & Qualifications
• 2+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or an advanced degree without experience.
• An expert knowledge in digital project management tools, including Excel.
• Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Self-driven individual who takes the initiative and works with little guidance.
• Ability to adapt and independently resolve issues.
• Experience or an interest in Product, graphics and lifestyle Design
We are not offering relocation at this time.
Please respond NO LATER THAN NOVEMBER 2, 2018 with your resume and portfolio if available.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.