At Ikoniq, our purpose is to deliver best-in-class solutions for customers seeking to develop non-traditional points of service. We are engineers. We are craftsmen. We are entrepreneurs. We are pioneers in the field. We understand the importance of delivering the ultimate customer and fan experience.
The VP Of Creative Services is a wide-reaching position that will drive boundry-pushing design concepts from conceptualization to reality. The right candidate will play a crucial role in the next phase of the Company's growth by promoting Ikoniq as a strategic partner with the world's leaders in food, beverage, and retail experiences.
● You'll lead conceptual development and execution for our flagship products across a diverse set of clients
● You'll lead the Ikoniq design team
● You'll reimagine the customer experience
● Inspire and lead the team, be a champion for the brand, be an ambassador for creative.
● You are a thought leader with a strong point of view and the ability to contribute to strategic development of an assignment; creative ideas and the ability to promote conceptual thinking among the team.
● You have proven expertise in leading, directing, and managing a large group of cross-disciplinary teams.
● You have a solid understanding of custom fabrication and the skills to see a project from a sketch to reality.
● Your ability to provide creative direction and overall leadership for strategic and client direction is unsurpassed.
● You are a master at establishing client relationships and can easily act as a creative leader for the client.
● Lead by example and consistently inspire creative colleagues to create differentiating, pioneering ideas that conceptualize world-class solutions. In addition, you are:
● Collaborative: Trailblazing is a team sport and building great relationships is key to success.
● Passionate: Know what is right for the Company — and fight for it.
● Flexible: Things move fast in our world. Know when to partner and when to challenge. You care about doing the right thing, not just meeting client/team expectations.
● An excellent communicator: Able to manage up and manage down. Approachable and open to feedback, and thrive on transparent communication.
● Realistic: Implementing concepts in a proven and rational way that provides value to our customers and an experience to our consumers. Role Requirements:
● Willing to develop an in-depth understanding of our customers business and develop products that engage consumers and drive the experience ( branding, product marketing, speed of delivery, retail presentation)
● Expertise in disruptive technologies that are and will impact the experience ( self service, video, queue busters, automation, etc)
● Portfolio and successful history of creating dynamic spaces and solutions.
● People-focused leader with proven ability to build creative, collaborative teams; develop people; and link performance to overall business objectives
● Strong ability to influence and work cross-functionally.
● Continually develop practices and processes to inspire, innovate, and harness new ways of thinking.
● Act as a strategic and conceptual leader on projects.
● Actively train, mentor, and manage junior-level and mid-level creative team members.
● Innate problem-solver and master of putting things into focus.
● Incredible attention to detail.
● Can articulate, defend, and justify conceptual ideas and design choices.
● Manage multiple projects, clients, and budgets within deadlines.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.