We’re looking for an exceptional copywriter to join our team. This individual must have pharma/healthcare experience, with HCP experience. From web to video, to print, you'll be writing across a wide range of media with one common goal--creating awesome work. You'll work closely with the senior team to ensure that our work continues to meet the high standard.
• Work with Copy Supervisor to develop big creative brand concepts and executions.
• Consult with account group, media and strategic planning staff to gather information about a client account.
• Collaborate with art directors to develop cohesive concepts and tactics
• Work with supervisor to develop message platforms that are in alignment with the strategy and brand personality/essence
• Write email and social media copy to accompany assets sent out as marketing campaigns.
• Develop a broad range of concepts and solutions that are compelling, unique and memorable
• Copyedit content written by Marketing and other teams, as needed.
• Ensure timelines are met successfully, both within the agency and with the client
• Referencing and annotations.
• Any tasks as assigned with an open heart and a can-do attitude.
• Have a patient, positive, confident demeanor.
• 7+years of prior Pharma ad agency experience required (HCP preferred)
• The versatility to write both detailed, long-form thought leadership content
• Extremely organized and proactive with the ability to collaborate in a fast-paced team environment
• The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, with high attention to detail and to agency process
• A passion for solving problems and the ability to be inspired rather than discouraged by difficult challenges
• BA/BS in advertising, journalism, literature, creative writing, or related field
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume and portfolio samples.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.