Our Studio Story
At Mertz Design Studio we are passionate about rendering ideas to life. We believe in a client-first approach in delivering ideas to the marketplace through exceptional quality and service, innovative design, and a fun-loving culture.
We have a professional, transparent and friendly approach in working with our clients and value our lasting relationships. We work with a variety of consumer product, healthcare and lifestyle brands, shaping stories to audiences through product design development, engaging visuals and animation.
We’re looking for a Motion/Animation Designer to join the mix. Our Motion Designers are imaginative storytellers in the areas of 2D and 3D animation, and live-action video. The right candidate must have experience in collaborating on advanced, integrated and flexible programs. The role will contribute to the development of superior storytelling solutions. You will be working as a valued team member, always driving creative innovation and being committed to quality while putting our clients’ needs as a priority, meeting deadlines, and providing positive support to the team process.
• Minimum 3 years of professional design experience, using Adobe Design Suite with expert knowledge in After Effects.
• Strong foundation / technical mastery of 2D and 3D animation fundamentals
• Strong sense of design and composition
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to realize a project from storyboard/concept phase through final production.
• Passion for design and motion graphics and an eagerness to take on new challenges!
• Experience in 3D modeling software: 3D Studio Max or Cinema 4D.
• Experience in 3D rendering software: VRay or Octane.
• Sketching skills to generate quick but impactful storyboards.
• Strong writing/editing skills for Script/Narrative composing.
• Operation of DSLR video camera, and basic photographic lighting.
• Basic audio editing/mixing ability with Adobe audition (or similar) software.
Apply Via Email email@example.com
Submission Details Include Resume, folio samples in PDF format or website link.