Design Phase is an award-winning retail display company located in Waukegan Illinois. We build innovative display solutions that heighten a brands visibility at retail. Our goal is to make our clients brand stand out and win sales with consumers! Our clients are fortune 500 companies like Amazon, Microsoft, LG electronics, and Garmin. I invite you to visit our website www.dphase.com to see our portfolio of work.
We are currently seeking a junior level industrial designer to join our staff full time. As a part of the team your main function will be to conduct field research, generate design concepts, build 3d models, and rendering models for presentation. The ideal candidate should have strong drawing and presentation skills, strong verbal communication skills, and ability to take direction and work in a fast pace team environment.
• The successful candidates will have 0-2 years’ experience as industrial designer, retail display experience a plus.
• Candidate has experience in Adobe Photoshop, illustrator, InDesign.
• Candidate has working experience using 3d program like Autodesk MAYA, Autodesk 3D Studio Max, Solid Works, and Key Shot.
• BFA in industrial design.
• Portfolio that demonstrate successful design process and ability to create innovative design solutions.
Please send resume, cover letter, and PDF portfolio samples to firstname.lastname@example.org include in the subject line INDUSTRIAL DESIGNER.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.