POSITION: Textile Designer (Part Time, Freelance)
ZAK+FOX is a rapidly expanding interiors textile-design firm seeking a freelance designer. Please visit www.zakandfox.com to learn more about our company. Please note that this role is part time, as needed.
- Ability to render different painting and drawing styles and techniques
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator for textile design
- Experienced in sending clear and organized production-ready files for woven fabric, printed textiles, embroidery, and soft goods
- Flexible color sense; ability to create colorways that adhere to brand aesthetic
- Knowledge of textile design as it applies to woven, prints, and embroidery fabrics
- NY-based to work in the office as needed
- 2-5 years of experience designing patterns and original artwork
- Extreme proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Professional demeanor
- An ability to collaborate — we like teamwork
- Located in New York
Please email only -- no phone calls. Please send portfolio and resume along with cover letter as PDFs attachments.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.