Create kitchenware products based on market research and retail strategies. Evolve concept designs through a systematic process of drawing, model making, testing and analysis. Works on a variety of projects simultaneously from concept throughout design process. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the field.
Essential Job Functions
• Design products based on specifications.
• Works on large scale projects from conception through design process.
• Education: Bachelor’s level degree in Industrial Design
• Experience: 2 – 5 years in the field or in a related area
• Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, etc.: Adobe, Photoshop and Illustrator programs, must possess skills with solid and surface modeling in either Solidworks or Creo programs with relevant technical and illustrative abilities including sketching and overall creative design skills and ideation.
• Other Skills/Abilities: Ability to interact with users in non-technical, clear terms. Highly creative with the ability to work within the requirements of an industrial manufacturing process.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.