A fantastic opportunity is available for a Science Visualiser to join our R&D Emerging Science Technology team, focused on global Health Innovation.
Based in Hull, the areas of focus for this team is to support top RB Health Powerbrands such as Durex, Scholl and Dettol, plus whitespace innovation programs globally across RB’s Health Business Unit, through the transformation of emerging or new to the end user science into something that is understood, relevant, engages and delights. As Science Visualizer, you’ll be a key part of this team, with strong design thinking and visualization skills to bring the science to life in a truly impactful way.
Key responsibilities include:
• Responsible for the visualization of science and technology, turning adjacency or white spaces for RB into meaningful consumer relevant propositions.
• Distill complex data, knowledge and learning into visually engaging and impactful propositions.
• Lead, organize and conduct ethnographic research to gain deep understanding of target consumer’s needs & habits
• Manage and implement usability test, prototype evaluation, and consumer validation programs
• Facilitate stakeholder meetings with senior management across the business to drive engagement with the proposition.
Is this You?
• Degree qualified in industrial product design or a related discipline, you’ll have some experience in science visualisation; equally important are your creative thinking skills, and the ability to quickly translate ideas into visualisations;
• With a consumer centred design thinking mindset, you’ll represent and defend the Voice of the Consumer throughout the entire innovation process;
• Proficiency with computer-aided design software is a given, as is your experience in creating 2D and video story boards, ideally also transforming into short film and/or animations;
• Strong communication and project management skills coupled with the ability to deal with ambiguity, be adaptive and demonstrate agile thinking are all important attributes.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.