The Discovery Digital team is currently seeking a Visual Designer to join their team in Knoxville. The Visual Designer will be responsible for the execution of effective visual design and interactive solutions as a part of the Interactive Creative Services team (iCS).
1. Participate in brainstorming and ideation sessions, working collaboratively with other stakeholders.
2. Design and produce functioning interactive elements based on specifications, guidelines including storyboards, wireframes, comps, and prototypes.
3. Utilizing provided, acquired or created assets, create visual designs in line with brand guidelines and goals for client review.
4. Successfully communicate visual ideas, rationale, and specifics of design solutions.
5. Design for effective user experience and interaction.
6. Ability to work under time constraints or to a deadline.
7. Assist in creation of new product prototypes as required.
8. React quickly and accurately to requested project revisions.
9. Manage multiple projects with varying degrees of complexity and involvement.
10. Work independently as well as under guidance from Design Managers and Creative Director.
* BS / BA in Graphic Design, Digital Design, related field or equivilent experience and 2-5 years of experience.
* Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Works independently and as a member of a team.
* Ability to multi-task.
* Skill and strong proficiency in digital design on a variety of technology platforms and graphic design software packages.
* Expert knowledge of User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX) and Information Design principles.
* Proficiency in digital design software Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch App and an ability to optimize design assets for web production.
* Thorough understanding of Responsive Design principles.
* Not required, but familiarity with Video Editing is a bonus.
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/gcxn4wq7zswfkvdy