Our Marketing team has the essential responsibility of connecting our customers with our dynamic and ever-evolving brands. Their ownership of immersive campaigns through in-store, digital, social, event marketing and PR channels brings our brands’ vision to the world. This diverse and collaborative team of creative, strategic, and curious individuals are constantly looking for new ways to learn about our consumer and push the envelope in our efforts to reach them.
As a Conceptual Designer, the focus will be on developing design concepts across the Abercrombie and Fitch digital and in-store channels including site experiences, social campaigns, in-store collateral to establish clear brand direction from a seasonal standpoint to connect the brand with a 360º marketing approach. A successful candidate will have a passion for the brand and for our customer, a strong eye for aesthetic and layout, great style, and strong communication and organizational skills.
Please submit portfolio attachment with application
What Will You Be Doing?
* Develop designs for multiple areas of marketing content, including site experiences, emails, signage, promotions, bags, campaign content/presentations, social campaigns, and other collateral
* Manage projects from concept through production
* Collaborate with cross functional teams to create a cohesive brand experience across all channels
* Maintain an intimate understanding of the brand and customer and stay up-to-date on industry trends and other retail brands
* Actively work with creative partners (Graphic Design, Art Director, Copywriting, etc) to develop concept and design for future projects
* Contribute to seasonal and campaign kick-off presentations with department and company leadership
What Do You Need to Bring?
* Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, or related field required
* Minimum 6+ years of Digital Design experience within a high-paced, cross-functional creative environment, preferably within Marketing/Retail
* Experience working in an iconic, branded environment for an international organization
* Strong design and conceptual skills with a good understanding of typography and layout, and use of both positive and negative space in designs
* Experience managing and collaborating within a creative team
* Strong organizational, time management, communication and presentation skills
* Proficiency in a variety of rapid prototyping and design tools – Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat)
* Strong attention to detail
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER © ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. 2012